Date(s) - 14/10/2021 - 15/10/2021
To further discuss the African Food system, the Food Systems Research Network for Africa (FSNet-Africa) plans a two-day research symposium on October 14 and October 15, 2021.
Please find below the brief agenda for both days.
DAY 1: OCTOBER 14, 2021
- Governance and equality in the African food system
- Innovations on food loss and waste for the African Food System
- Enhancing crops and livestock for transforming African food systems
DAY 2: OCTOBER 15, 2021
- Grains, meat and nutrition for a sustainable African food system
- Innovations for sustainable and equitable African food systems
- Agricultural value chains for more equitable and healthy diets for the African Food System
For more detail, you can drop an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Day 1: Click here to register
Day 2: Click here to register