GCRF-AFRICAP is a major programme to make agriculture and food production in Sub-Saharan Africa more productive, sustainable and resilient to climate change.
Working with local organisations and governments in Malawi, South Africa, Tanzania and Zambia, we are creating an evidence base to underpin new country-specific policies in agriculture and food production.
- Will the Free State Province Still be South Africa’s Bread Basket in 2050?
- AFRICAP colleagues key partners in new £2 million Africa-UK research network
- Recording available: ‘Malawi’s Climate & Hydrological Futures’ webinar
- AFRICAP Tanzanian policy workshop featured in national media
- Webinar recording available: Perspectives on agri-food system sustainability in East Africa
- Five ways AFRICAP addresses food security in Africa
- Study tour unearths pathways to resilient food and agriculture systems in Tanzania
- CISANET Appeals for commitment towards
Upcoming EventsNo Events
Recent Past Events