GCRF-AFRICAP is a major programme to make agriculture and food production in Sub-Saharan Africa more productive, sustainable and resilient to climate change.
Working with local organisations and governments in Malawi, South Africa, Tanzania and Zambia, we are creating an evidence base to underpin new country-specific policies in agriculture and food production.
- Oil seeds strategy to grow farming jobs and income
- Climate smart agriculture boosting farmer yields and income in Malawi
- Food insecurity intensifies amid COVID-19
- Research moves online as coronavirus lockdowns take effect
- Q&A: Soybean could be the new oil for smallholder farmers in Zambia
- Tanzania smallholder farmers outsmarting climate change
- Will the Free State Province Still be South Africa’s Bread Basket in 2050?
- AFRICAP colleagues key partners in new £2 million Africa-UK research network
Upcoming EventsNo Events
Recent Past Events